The Canine Camper Soft Dog Crate assembly is as easy as 1-2-3! Simply Pop-Up & Zip. No poles,
bars, straps, or tools required. See for yourself just how quick and easy assembly of the
Canine Camper is in the images below!
Not intended for puppies in the chewing stage, chronic chewers or aggressive dogs.
Purchase a MIDWEST wire crate if you think your pet might chew the fabric used
in the Canine Camper as damage by untrained dogs is not covered by MIDWEST's Limited
Manufacturers Warranty. Use your Canine Camper Crate after your pet has been properly
Assembling the Canine Camper is quick and easy in five steps.
1. Remove the Day Tripper from the carton, and lay it down so that, in the folded
position, the buckle faces up.
2. Un-Clip the buckle strap and completely unfold the crate. Pull the end and door
panels out from the inside so you can get unobstructed access to the top panel.
3. Place the synthetic sheepskin covered board through one of the open ends and
onto the floor of the crate. This not only adds comfort for your dog, but adds
stability to the crate.
4. Pull the strap in the middle of the top panel straight up, expanding the sides
completely, one end at a time.
5. Zip the zipper completely around the opening of the panel until both zipper
tabs meet. Repeat this process on the other end.